Clara Adventures (redone) Clara Adventures (redone)

Gotcha!

I was about ready to blam this for being so whiny, but I decided to watch the whole thing and I'm glad I did. Nice move at the end there.

PICONJO &amp;lt;3j00 Music Video PICONJO <3j00 Music Video

Wrong?

Doesn't graphic sex violate the terms of submission? Shouldn't this be taken down?

Slumber Party Slumber Party

Get out your garlic

It could use a replay button on an end screen or something, and the guy walks out way too fast. However, I cracked up. Good work. With practice your animation will catch up to your sense of humor.

8 Bitten (Music Video) 8 Bitten (Music Video)

Setting a new standard

This is an excellent movie. It proves that pixel art is just that, art. Typically people will avoid flashes done in 8-bit style because, let's be honest, they are usually crap. However, this animation is innovative in its use of 8-bit animation that isn't sprite animation. Some of the tweeners are very smooth, and the whole thing synchs up to the music perfectly. An absolutely superb effort and I hope to see more out of you.

LEMITUDE responds:

wow, thanks for the accolades! im glad you like it so much... although i have to say, there was no tweening used.. the whole thing was done on a 10x10 pixel grid... i wanted to keep it pure "pixelated", not pixels sliding about all over the place.

Thanks again for your comments Giltwist.

Pope for a Day Pope for a Day

Nice

I have to say, that was a piece of comedy genius. I loved the slogan on the side of the airplane. But now, penguins aren't just our friends, they are also our divine protectors ^_^

I have to go buy a penguin now...

Element trailer Element trailer

Great Job

That's a really neat concept. The animation was a little choppy here and there, but as far as trailers go, I'll be watching for the real deal.

Good, Bad and Zombies Good, Bad and Zombies

The hell?

It was a bit slow at first but the whole minty popeye action really caught me by surprise and cracked me up. Good work.

Doofie Doofie

Worth the wait

Going through some of the less interesting ones was worth seeing number 9. The look on Doofie's face is priceless.

The Grand Adventure The Grand Adventure

Holy Crap

Two words: humping stormtrooper.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds: